Mott 32 is one of the leading Chinese restaurants in the world. Created in Hong Kong, “Mott 32” pays homage to 32 Mott Street in New York, where the city’s first Chinese convenience store opened in 1891. The store served as the nucleus for what is now a vibrant Chinatown in one of the most dynamic cities.
The provenance of our ingredients is of paramount importance to us as we embrace unique flavors discovered globally. We practice ethical sourcing by using organic and sustainable ingredients, wherever possible, while also working closely with farms to ensure the uncompromising quality of the food our culinary team prepares.
Our chefs utilize the latest in modern and innovative cooking techniques from around the world to create our dishes, which are principally Cantonese with some Beijing and Szechuan influences. Our food aims to bring the best out of time-honored recipes passed down from generation to generation; it is this particular level of modernity, combined with a respect for tradition, that makes Mott 32 so spectacularly unique.
Enjoy a tailor-made private dining experience at Mott 32, inquire here for more details.
11:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
5:30 p.m. – 11 p.m.
Important Dining Information
- Our Signature Peking Duck and BBQ Iberico Pork are available in limited quantities each day, available by pre-order only on a first-come-first-served basis. One duck is recommended for around 3-4 guests.
- We recommend pre-ordering the above items via email or phone call as soon as possible after making your reservation. Late requests may not be accepted.
- Pre-order items may be requested by emailing [email protected] or calling 032 8888282.
- Kindly note that all pre-order requests are subject to availability, and will require confirmation by the Mott 32 reservations team.
- We strive to keep all reservations running on time and will hold your table for 15 minutes. If your party is running late, or if you wish to cancel your reservation, please contact us directly.
- We may contact you about this reservation, so please ensure your email and phone number are up to date.
- Your table will be reserved for 2 hours for parties of up to 6 guests; and 2 hours 30 minutes for parties of 7 guests and above.