WE PRIORITIZE YOUR HEALTH AND SAFETY
As the first integrated resort in Cebu City, we open our doors to guests and patrons with the promise of a safe and clean environment through the implementation of the following safety and security measures:
- Temperature checking stations are located at the entrance of the resort and in other access areas within the property.
- Vaccination cards will be requested and shall be presented to the security aides at the entrances of the property.
- Sanitizing stations are available in public areas and extra surgical masks can be provided for guests upon request.
- Social distancing markers are placed in our queuing areas for guidance and compliance of all guests.
- Elevators will follow limited capacity to practice distancing.
- Wearing of masks is mandatory to enter the resort and must be worn at all times except when dining in any of our F&B outlets.
All cautionary measures are in accordance with the requirements and guidelines set forth by the Republic of the Philippines’ Department of Health, Philippine Inter-Agency Task Force, and the local government of Cebu City.
It is the property’s discretion to deny entry of guests who fail to comply with the above-mentioned protocols.
SAFETY INSIDE OUT
NUSTAR’s commitment to our guests’ health and safety starts from the core – our Team Members are fully vaccinated and boostered up. Rest assured that our property reinforces the highest standard of healthcare protocols, rigorous sanitation, hygiene, and ventilation systems for your peace of mind and comfort.